Banisteriopsis Caapi Mono 30:1 Concentrated Paste
Experience the pure gold of the Banisteriopsis Caapi plant with our Mono 30:1 Concentrated Paste. We use freshly harvested Banisteriopsis Caapi vine, boiled for many hours with clean water and filtered multiple times to create a paste that preserves many of the plant’s ethereal oils and properties.
Banisteriopsis Caapi Mono features:
- 30:1 concentration: We use 30 kg of fresh vine to produce every kilogram of concentrated paste, ensuring maximum potency and effectiveness.
- Native use: Banisteriopsis Caapi is a legendary vine that has been used for centuries in entheogenic bark beverage called ayahuasca or yagé, which is prepared and consumed by Amazonian shamans during special ceremonies.
- Sacred plant: Regarded as a “Master Plant Teacher” by indigenous communities, Banisteriopsis Caapi is considered a gift from the gods that can facilitate self-awareness, dream-like visions and help overcome existential challenges.
- Distinctive variety: Our Mono paste is made from a distinctive and revered variety of Banisteriopsis Caapi that is said to awaken the “happy monkey” and hold special properties for artists and music creators.
- Scientifically supported: The bark of Banisteriopsis Caapi contains potent monoamine oxidase-A inhibitors (MAOI) that have been reported to support neurogenesis in the brain and may have therapeutic applications in the treatment of psychological disorders such as alcoholism, substance abuse and serotonergic deficits.
Banisteriopsis Caapi is a jungle liana native to the Amazon rainforests of Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Brazil. It thrives in humus-rich soils, climbing and embracing other Amazonian trees in search of sunlight. Our Mono paste is made from Banisteriopsis Caapi Mono vine, which has distinctive rounded and big knots along its stem.
The bark of Banisteriopsis Caapi contains 0.11-0.83% B-carboline alkaloids such as harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine. These components are potent MAOIs that have been reported to support neurogenesis in the brain. Many ongoing pharmacology and clinical studies have provided evidence that Banisteriopsis Caapi may have therapeutic applications as an immune modulator, as well as in the treatment of some psychological disorders like alcoholism, substance abuse and serotonergic deficits.
Banisteriopsis Caapi prefers to grow on strong trees and the vine itself becomes thick and woody with age. The flowers are tiny and white to pinkish, yet are seldom seen in bloom.
Experience the transformative power of Banisteriopsis Caapi Mono 30:1 Concentrated Paste. Purchase now at Wisdom of Plants Institute.