Banisteriopsis Caapi Pilde Shredded Vine
Experience the power of Banisteriopsis caapi Pilde, a limited edition black bark variety collected from the Putumayo river in southern Colombia. This sacred plant has been integrated into local Yagé rituals by the Siona Yaiguaje family, who believe that Pilde is 10 times stronger than other caapi varieties.
Banisteriopsis caapi, also known as the ‘vine of the souls’, is a legendary vine used by shamans in entheogenic bark beverages like ayahuasca or yagé. The Pilde variety is steeped in cultural mythology and indigenous traditional practices, and is considered worldwide as a unique entheogen that opens up the user to extraordinary perceptions and potentially healing powers.
The Banisteriopsis caapi pilde is native to the Chocó region of Colombia and can grow up to 40 feet in height. Its black bark and smaller leaves make it distinct from other Banisteriopsis caapi plants, and it thrives in humus-rich soils while climbing and embracing other trees in search of sunlight.
B. Caapi contains potent monoamine oxidase-A inhibitors (MAOI) that have been reported to support neurogenesis in the brain. Although a thorough analysis of the Pilde variety has never been done, many ongoing pharmacology and clinical studies have provided evidence that B. Caapi may have therapeutic applications as an immune modulator and in treating some psychological disorders like alcoholism, substance abuse, and serotonergic deficits.
- Potent Pilde variety: The Pilde variety is considered 10 times stronger than other caapi varieties, making it a potent addition to entheogenic rituals.
- Rich cultural mythology: Banisteriopsis caapi has been considered a gift from the gods throughout the Amazon basin for millennia and is still regarded as sacred by many indigenous communities.
- Native to Colombia: The Banisteriopsis caapi pilde is native to the Chocó region of Colombia, making it a unique addition to any entheogenic practice.
- Supports neurogenesis: B. Caapi contains potent MAOIs that have been reported to support neurogenesis in the brain, potentially aiding in the treatment of certain psychological disorders.
- Therapeutic applications: Ongoing pharmacology and clinical studies suggest that B. Caapi may have therapeutic applications as an immune modulator and in treating disorders like alcoholism, substance abuse, and serotonergic deficits.
Order Banisteriopsis Caapi Pilde Shredded Vine now from the Wisdom of Plants Institute and experience the power of this sacred plant.