Experience the Power of Five Tribes with our Exclusive Rapé Set
The Five Tribes Rapé Set is a selection of five special rapés carefully chosen from various indigenous tribes of South America. Each tribe has their own formula of plants, trees or seeds which are most commonly combined with a pure form of sacred plants from the Amazon. Furthermore, an ash called tsunu, or others like Murici, Yarumo, or Inga, which are prepared in a ritualistic way by specific members of the tribe.
- Exquisite selection: The types of rapé included in the Five Tribes Rapé Set may vary depending on availability, but we guarantee an exquisite selection of rapés from five tribes.
- Packaging: All rapés are packed in reusable tin cans to promote sustainability. We recycle as much as possible and use boxes and filling material from local shops to pack our parcels.
- Powerful healing: These rapés are very powerful, profoundly healing, and cleansing on many levels. They aim to connect one to the spirits of nature while invoking that power to bring about physical and spiritual healing.
- Kuripe or Tepi: Traditionally, rapé is administered through either the Tepi or Kuripe. The Kuripe is for self-administration, and the Tepi is used when blowing the snuff for another person.
- Opens chakras: The use of rapé facilitates the opening and clearing of the chakras, facilitates a sense of grounding and connection to the earth, and supports the release of disease from the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies.
What is Rapé?
Rapé, pronounced ‘ha-pey,’ is a sacred snuff that various indigenous tribes of South America use, predominantly from the tribes people of Brazil and Peru. It is blown into each nostril through a pipe known as a ‘Tepi’,’ which is either made from a hollow bone or bamboo.
Spirit of Nature
The making of rapé varies among different tribes, with some made by women who gather the ingredients and others made by the healer of the tribe. Typically, they are made in small batches with specific intentions for the ceremony or person being treated.
Perplexity and Burstiness
The Five Tribes Rapé Set is an exclusive selection of powerful rapés from five tribes of South America. These sacred snuffs aim to connect one to the spirits of nature while invoking power to bring about physical and spiritual healing. The types of rapé may vary depending on availability, but we guarantee an exquisite selection. Our packaging is reusable and sustainable, promoting a sense of responsibility for the environment. Rapé is traditionally administered through the Tepi or Kuripe, facilitating the opening and clearing of the chakras, grounding, and connecting one to the earth.
Get the Five Tribes Rapé Set Today
Experience the power of these sacred snuffs and connect with the spirits of nature. Choose from the 3 gr, 6 gr, or 12 gr options and get five different rapés from an exclusive selection. Purchase the Five Tribes Rapé Set today at Wisdom of Plants Institute.