Experience the Power of Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé (Peregrina x Piri Piri)
Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé is a unique blend of the much-appreciated ash from the Murici tree, the seeds of Anadenanthera peregrina, and piri piri (Eleutherine bulbosa). This strong blend is locally used as a sacred remedy for a wide variety of ailments. It is one of our most special snuffs, fierce and intense, yet balancing with a stable uplifting effect.
Discover the Shawandawa Tribe
The Shawandawa tribe is one of the only fifteen remaining ethnic groups of the Jurua Valley. This indigenous group inhabits the southwest of the Brazilian state of Acre and came into contact with western cultures only at the beginning of the 20th century. The entire tribe currently consists of only 550 people. We are very grateful that they decided to work with us and that we can now offer their rare exclusive Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé to rapé enthusiasts around the world while offering a good source of income to this community that is under a lot of pressure.
What is Rapé?
Rapé, pronounced ‘ha-pey’ in Portuguese, is a traditional snuff used by various indigenous tribes of South America, predominantly tribal people from Brazil and Peru. Rapé blends contain a ground mixture of plants, tree bark, seeds, and ash. The fine powder is blown into each nostril through a bone or bamboo pipe called a ‘Tepi’ or ‘Kuripe’. The Tepi applicator is a long blow pipe that connects the nostril of the receiver to the mouth of the person that administers the snuff. The Kuripe is for self-application. The V-shaped applicator connects the nostril to the mouth allowing the snuff to be self-blown into the nose.
Each tribe has its own rapé formula, and usually, it is women who gather the ingredients. The selection, mixture, and grinding process are regarded as a ritual only to be performed by a reputable healer. The snuff is typically made in small batches according to the specific needs of the person being treated or the ceremony’s occasion.
Experience the Benefits of Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé
Here are five features of Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé:
- Made with sacred ingredients: This snuff is made with the much-appreciated ash from the Murici tree, the seeds of Anadenanthera peregrina, and piri piri (Eleutherine bulbosa).
- Intense and balancing: Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé is one of our most special snuffs, fierce and intense, yet balancing with a stable uplifting effect.
- Exclusive: This rare and exclusive snuff is made by the Shawandawa tribe, one of the only fifteen remaining ethnic groups of the Jurua Valley.
- Restores connection to nature: The use of Rapé aims to restore our connection to nature and a sense of grounding.
- Brings about physical and spiritual wellness: These powerful snuffs clear mental fog and confusion, eliminating negative thought patterns, and bring about physical and spiritual wellness.
Experience the Power of Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé Today
Order your Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé today and experience the power of this unique blend made with sacred ingredients. By purchasing this snuff, you are supporting the Shawandawa tribe and helping to preserve their culture and way of life. Order now at Wisdom of Plants Institute.