Yawanawa Pineal Booster Rapé: Enhance Your Physical and Spiritual Clarity
Experience the powerful properties of Yawanawa Pineal Booster Rapé, a unique blend of Caripé and Mucura that enhances each other’s attributes. This strong rapé is perfect for those seeking to strengthen their physical and spiritual clarity.
Caripé (Licania floribunda) is a plant from the Chrysobalanaceae family, known for its anti-inflammatory properties in traditional medicine. Mucura (Petivera alliacea), also known as ‘Tipi’ or ‘Anamu’ in Brazil, has been used for centuries by native groups all over Latin America as a pain killer. It is also believed to eliminate bacteria, fungi, candida, and viruses, and is famous for boosting the immune system on the Caribbean island of Cuba.
Features of Yawanawa Pineal Booster Rapé
- Unique Blend: Yawanawa Pineal Booster Rapé is a special blend of Caripé and Mucura that enhances each other’s attributes.
- Strong Formula: This rapé is among the strongest of our collection, made by a Yawanawa healer who has been working with sacred plants all his life.
- Traditional Snuff: Rapé is a traditional snuff used by various indigenous tribes of South America, predominantly tribal people from Brazil and Peru.
- Ground Mixture: Rapé blends contain a ground mixture of plants, tree bark, seeds, and ash.
- Clears Mental Fog: The use of Rapé aims to clear mental fog and confusion, eliminating negative thought patterns and bringing about physical and spiritual wellness.
The Yawanawa People
The Yawanawa are a small indigenous group that inhabits the southwestern Brazilian state of Acre. They are related to the Takukina people and belong to the Pano linguistic family. Their main activity is hunting and fishing, although they also have plots where they do slash-and-burn agriculture with manioc, bananas, peach palm, sweet potatoes, and papaya. Some of their art expressions include the diversity of body paint designs, pottery, and basketry.
What is Rapé?
Rapé, pronounced ‘ha-pey’ in Portuguese, is a traditional snuff used by various indigenous tribes of South America. The fine powder is blown into each nostril through a bone or bamboo pipe called a ‘Tepi’ or ‘Kuripe’. Each tribe has its own rapé formula, and the selection, mixture, and grinding process are regarded as a ritual only to be performed by a reputable healer. The snuff is typically made in small batches according to the specific needs of the person being treated or the ceremony’s occasion.
Experience the Power of Yawanawa Pineal Booster Rapé
Enhance your physical and spiritual clarity with Yawanawa Pineal Booster Rapé. Purchase this unique blend today at Wisdom of Plants Institute and experience the powerful properties of this traditional snuff.